Starting over

As a family we have been richly blessed, with wonderful extended family and great friends in our lives. Without any of you we wouldn't be who we are. We love you all and thank you for your support as we start over and continue on our new adventure through life.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Day of School

Seriously where does the time go: These boys use to be my babies... Now Nate is in 5th ( big man on campus this year)..Josh 3rd... and Bryan 1st... I can't believe how much they are growing and changing. This year was the first year I was not able to take them to school. Nathan had to fill in and my yearly privilege. I missed being there for them and taking this step with them, I know they were in good hands as they went forward to the next chapter in there life. It was a very hard day that day as I missed out on this, but like I said they were in good hands.
Nathan is already planning on running for student council and taking part in band and chorus. Josh wants to play baseball. Bryan wants to play soccer. Reach for the stars boys! Were right here behind you.

No comments: