Starting over

As a family we have been richly blessed, with wonderful extended family and great friends in our lives. Without any of you we wouldn't be who we are. We love you all and thank you for your support as we start over and continue on our new adventure through life.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Our Family Pictures 08

We met and Jenn and Joe's house and Liz took pictures of all of us. The family pictures were so outdated we needed to do more. They really turned out great! Liz does a wonderful job!
This is a picture of all of us minus one little boy. Justin's little boy Adyn who lives in Alaska.

Just the two of us.
Nathan 9yrs old
Joshua 7 yrs old
Bryan 5 yrs. old
Devin 18 months
Kevin 18 months
Samuel 5 months
Kevin and Devin
Don't you just love it! Just me and my boys!
Dorathy's Eight
I love my little huge family so much! Life would be so different with out them. The everyday life can be a challenge, but hey whats a little challenge. I will take them head on! We a family who isn't afraid of a little challenge!
I love this chance to watch these boys grow into young men! I can't wait for the day that I get to take a picture with them and they all rise above me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a awesome looking family. What do you expect you are all awesome.