Starting over

As a family we have been richly blessed, with wonderful extended family and great friends in our lives. Without any of you we wouldn't be who we are. We love you all and thank you for your support as we start over and continue on our new adventure through life.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

T.J. and Jolenes Wedding

After a long month of planning and preparing the day finally came. With three babies in tow almost every step of the way, and all of family life going on. We managed to pull off another great and beautiful wedding. I had the help of my dear friend Theresa who is always there to help me when I need it. This time she out did herself and made a beautiful cake! Such an awesome cake! Way to go girl!
The them for this wedding was fall and what a perfect time with the weather turning and fall in the air. We go to use the beautiful fall colors everywhere. We had such fun planning this wedding. The wedding took place at Jolene's parents
house. Where it provided the perfect set up for an outside wedding. We used there balcony and made an awesome arch, decorated with white fabric and flowers. The flowers used on the arches were my creation, which I think turned out pretty good. I would have loved to brought those home, but they were Jolene's. Oh well I can make more! Well it was an awesome wedding!

No comments: