Starting over

As a family we have been richly blessed, with wonderful extended family and great friends in our lives. Without any of you we wouldn't be who we are. We love you all and thank you for your support as we start over and continue on our new adventure through life.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Little update

Ok so whoever said anything about Eastern Oregon being cooler..totally lied..ok maybe not totally, because the high has been 102.. but still it is warm not so much cooler..and the nights..umm its still light out at 11pm..so it really doesn't seem to cool down till 10pm sometime.

This last week we have seen three deer: Doe, fawn, and a spike..Pheasant, and a red fox. You stand by the river and the fish are jumping all over.. so can't wait to get a piece of that!

Besides the heat we have been having a good time. I went to church Sunday with Josh and Bryan. Where the ward was so welcoming! During relief society a couple of the ladies caught up with me on where we were from, where we are living.. etc etc.
After church was over we talked a little more, I went home got lunch for everyone and had sat down to rest when we had three visitors from the ward come out and brought us some food and visited for awhile. WOW that was so neat! We have a met a really good family in our ward that has taken us under their wing. They have been the nicest family and so helpful. Dad left to go home Wednesday morning taking Bryan with him and leaving me here with the rest. I was so nervous about staying down at the farm by myself, and when we were at the Clarks visiting Tuesday she told me to plan on coming up here and staying with them till Nathan gets back home. Oh I was so relived..cause really I was a bit scared to be there at night..
This afternoon Kenny Clark sat with me and kind of talked about options we have to farm the land and told me being we can get so much for alfala in AZ he will get us our first load to take down and sell, then will continue to help us get alfalfa in and baled etc. Went over what we could expect as income. He also strongly belives Nate will be able to find work in the area especially harvest season up to Nov.. What a blessing that will be for us!

Right now I am waiting for Nathan to get back.. When I last talked to him he was in Panguitch letting the horses out to rest and take a little nap himself..I so love that man.,. I am so excited to make this new start with him and build our dream! It has been so wonderful to around people where we feel we fit in..

more later...one of these days I will post pics..when I have my comp up and running!

No comments: